The Academic Excellence UTS invite candidates from any part of the world for an opportunity to study at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) in Australia 2020.
The UTS Scholarship program is established to attract high performing students globally into their postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney. the program is especially vital to folks coming from the African countries to use it as a medium to have been made an offer in boosting their educational qualifications.
So if you have made up your mind to apply for the Academic Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships UTS 2020 in Australia, then be sure to read the following list of eligibility requirements and full scholarship overview. Below are the requirements for the Academic Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship and how to apply for the program offers: (it is required that you know this is a scholarship program for candidates who have a degree in any reputable university in their country of residence)
About UTS Scholarships Program
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Technology Sydney.
Scholarships Venue: Scholarship exercises are to be conducted at the Sydney University of Technology in Australia.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Successful applicants are awarded $5,000 tuition fees towards first session of UTS.
Subject Eligibility: All postgraduate programmes of the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
Program Eligibility and Selection Mode
To be able to meet up with the scholarship eleigbility, candidtaes are require to have the following below in order to Academic Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships UTS 2020;
- Candidates from Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia or its neighbouring states are not allowed into the program.
- Selected candidates will remain an international student, starting from the post census date they are accepted into the scholarship program.
- Applicants will be ready to commence studies in a UTS degree full-time on campus
- Candidiates will be willing to accept the deposit required as per letter of offer, including payment for the approved UTS program within two (2) months of the issuing date.
- Candidates must not be a recipient of another Australian tuition fee program or its equivalent.
- Applicants must not be enrolled in any other a UTS transnational program.
- Must not be a government sponsored student.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants will also be required to meet the English language requirements of the university.
Academic Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships UTS 2020 – How-to-Apply
Candidates wishing to be part of this educational funding opportunity must have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Technology Sydney and thereafter will be automatically considered for the award.
Document Requirements: Applicants will be required to submit accompany documents to include academic certified copies of your transcript (and other academic records), details of exclusion (or possible exclusions) from a course on academic or other grounds and details of relevant work experience, including certified copies of references from your employer on company letterhead, if required.
Application Deadline: Open
Visit the Official Website for Further Details. Scholarship Link