Opportunities for international students who have decided to further their undergraduate studies at The University of York is here. The University of York through Equal Access Scholarship is giving qualified non-EU international students who have chosen to study at the University.
All University of York Applicants can now apply to any course of study in the University EXCEPT undergraduate studies at Hull-York Medical School.
About Equal Access Scholarship At University
York University is one of the UK fast-rising citadels of higher learning. They offer scholarship programs annually to candidates from any country except the EU countries. This scholarship opportunity provide selected individual with a scholarship stipend of #110,000 to cover for both accommodation and tuition fees. So to apply for Equal Access Scholarship At University of York 2020, follow the below to learn about the scholarship criteria and eligibility requirements;
- Scholarship Description;
- Host country: UK
- Host University: University of York
- Number of intake: 2
- Scholarship Benefits: Full tuition fee and a maintenance offer of over £10,660 for living cost.
- Course: All the undergraduate courses offered in the University EXCEPT studies at the Hull-York Medical School.
- Eligible countries: All nations except EU STUDENTS
- Application Deadline; 30 April 2020
- Course Begins: September 2020.
NOTE: Students who have not applied and chose University of York as their first choice can apply through UCAS
York University Equal Access Scholarship Requirements
All international students are eligible except EU STUDENTS
Must be an international student (except EU STUDENTS) whose current immigration status is;
DLR/LLR – Discretionary/limited leave to remain
ILR – Indefinite leave to remain
HP – Human protection
Awaiting decision on refugee application status
UASC leave – Leave as an unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Child.
How to Apply – Equal Access Scholarship At York University 2020 Application Instructions
Applicants are expected to write a personal statement of 400 words maximum, stating;
1) The circumstances of your family and the challenges you have been facing in order to further your Education, specifying references to your current status at UK.
2) Stating information on your arrival to UK, your originating country and your current application status .
Furthermore, in 300 words you will have to explain how this scholarship will help you achieve your future ambitions.
Official website: Here