The University of Rome has brought to the general notice of their annual undergraduate and Masters’s scholarship to all international students who wish to further their education at Luiss University.
To all the undergraduates and Masters’s degree courses offered at Luiss University is under its a scholarship and financial aid program open to those who by any means can’t further their education can apply now.
About Luiss University, Rome
Luiss University of Rome is a private Italian university, recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education.
Luiss Guido Carli has its origins in an earlier Roman institution: Pro Deo University, founded in 1966.
- Host country; Rome
- Host University; Luiss University, Rome.
- Programs: Bachelor’s and Masters
- The number of intakes: Not specified.
- Eligible countries: All nations.
- Available courses: All courses available at Luiss University, Rome
- Closing date: 31 March 2020
Financial Aids Scholarship At Luiss University Rome Eligibility
To be successfully awarded the Financial Aids Scholarship At Luiss University, candidates are required to must have the minimum requirements below;
- For undergraduate Applicants; Must have a high school graduating score of over 75%.
- Applicants considered for the scholarship will also be required to meet with the admission board for a Skype interview.
- For the Masters scholarships will only by awarded to candidates with a GMAT score of 580 or higher, and equivalent GRE.
- High school transcript with an overall equivalent score of75% for UNDERGRADUATE Applicants
How to Apply for Financial Aids Scholarship At Luiss University Rome
Masters scholarships will only be awarded to candidates with a GMAT score of 580 or higher, and equivalent GRE
Official website: Scholarship Website
Note: Application is Free.
Admissions are accepted a week’s time after application. Late application or incorrect information may not be considered.